How to create and Sell NFT as a crypto user?
1. Go to https://xanalia.com/ and click on the Wallet icon in the top right corner to connect with the desired wallet
2. After connecting to the wallet Click on the [Create] in the Side Menu bar and Click on the Upload NFT
Please Note: For Collection either you can create your own collection or a Default collection will be selected with respect to the Network chain selected. In the above image, the Network chain selected is Binance so the Default Collection:- XANALIA (Binance).
3. Fill in the details given in the Upload NFT and click on the Upload button
- Upload Art Work: Upload the Artwork by clicking the Image icon
- NFT Name: Enter the desired name for the artwork
- Collection: you can create your own collection or a Default collection will be selected with respect to the Network chain selected
- Description: Describe your artwork here
- Network: The network will be auto-selected with respect to the Network chain selected (here it's Binance ).
- Base Price: Select the base price (eg: BNB,ALIA,BUSD)
- Also payable in: Here, Other than the base price you can select the currencies which can be used for making payment
- NFT Type: Select the NFT category (art, video, photo etc..)
- Royalty: You can set the Royalty percentage where the creator can earn for their lifetime on every sale
- Sale type: You can put your artwork on Sale in two options
Fixed price: Enter the Fixed Price of your artwork (Here ALIA is displayed as we have selected ALIA as a base price (point 6)
Auction: Enter the Open time and Close time of the Auction. Enter the Auction price (Here ALIA is displayed as we have selected ALIA as a base price (point 6)
5. After clicking the Upload button it will generate a Metamask request to confirm the mint.
6. After clicking the confirm button in the metamask. Your NFT has been successfully minted and listed on XANALIA . You can view your NFT in [created] tab of https://xanalia.com/
7. The NFT minted by the Creator will be listed for On-Sale or On- Auction under the respective categories.